Reasons to choose Hopi Junior/Senior High School
- Opportunity to learn about Hopi and Native American culture and traditions
- Opportunity to challenge Native American students with college and career readiness
- Competitive salary schedule compared to other Arizona schools
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefit package
- Athletic coaching opportunities
- On-campus teacher housing provided at low rental rate; Walking distance to work!
- Opportunity to be part of a success story with awesome kids and amazing colleagues
Interested and want to learn more? Call the Superintendent Dr. Steven Berbeco during the weekly Recruitment Open House every Friday, 9-11am PST/Noon-2pm EST, at (928) 738-1401.
(Last updated November 27, 2017)